Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lack of data in Education Sector in Bangladesh

At present, Bangladesh is about to begin a new era or as many of the people say that making a digital Bangladesh. OK, I agree the necessity of this. But what gives me the pain that the problem and structure of the education sector in Bangladesh. I am a student of Institute of Education & Research in Dhaka University. As i have read and research many thing about this education sector, which is the most important sector in Bangladesh, I have to gather,study and compare many data.But the truth is, it is almost impossible to find resent data.

Now I will give some evidence of on behalf of my writing. BANBEIS (Bangladesh Bureau of Educational Information and Statistics) is the most important organization to give the resent data to everyone on the education sector. but if u click on the official website of this organization, www.banbeis.gov.bd, u will see that the latest data provide by it is updated on te 2005. Which is mean that is is almost 4 years laging behind.
What will Our government do with that kind of age old data?

No comments:

Post a Comment